Opportunity @ Namah Softech
We at Namah Softech make working enjoyable by providing a work-life balance through fun at work. Open culture at Namah Softech is aimed at bringing out the best in you.
MEAN Stack Developer
POSITION : 1
EXPERIENCE : 1-3 Years
Eligibility Criteria: Experience – 1-3 Years
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Qualification Required : B.tech/ MCA
1-3 years experience in good communication is a must.
Business Development Executive
POSITION : 2
EXPERIENCE : 0-1 Year
Eligibility Criteria: Experience – 0-1 Years
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must be able to create good presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
0-1 years experience in good communication is a must.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate well with clients across the world.
- Candidate will work as an Online Bidder.
- Identify, create and pursue new business opportunities and clients.
- Should be flexible working hours when required.
- Achieving business targets.
- To be involved in Pre-Bids, Follow-ups, Competition Analysis.
- Propose project budgeting to the client.
- Creating and follow-ups on leads and inquiries.
- Meeting potential clients, Vendor & business partners
- Ensuring correspondence between clients and the customers
EXPERIENCE : 1 Year
Eligibility Criteria: Experience – 1 Year
Job Description: We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will design and build complex mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- At least 2 or more major IOS apps completed.
- Experience with IOS SDK Swift knowledge.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle. Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Push Notifications and JSON Parsing, other app capabilities/location.
- Knowledge of external API’s like Google Maps, Facebook API etc.